Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blood boil

I really need to rant.

Working for government sucks. Separating from a government agency, even more.

I had resigned about 45 days ago, but still, when I visited a while ago, my clearance was still not signed! Why? I haven't the vaguest why. According to the staff, I had some sort of requirement that was not submitted, yet not a single person from their organization could point it out. Neither did anyone inform me of anything. If this is regarding new problems they're experiencing in their network, I don't give a bull's ass. That's their problem.

The time records I had also made last December 2007 and January 2008 was lost, so instead of giving me options on how I could finish it, the staff just looked at me and said "we don't have a copy of your time records". I wanted to reply really badly with "Thank you for saying the f_cking obvious".

No comments:

Post a Comment